Requirements of the program:
- All candidates must have a minimum work experience and be fluent in English. If you do not meet these requirements you can opt for unpaid internships during summer.
- Have enough funds to cover the life in the country.
The internship program in the USA is divided into two categories:
Aimed at university students or recent graduates.
- Be a full-time student at an official higher education centre or have graduated less than a year ago.
- Have completed at least one year of higher education before starting the program.
- Duration of the internship from 1 to 12 months.
Aimed at young professionals with at least one year of professional experience. Participants in this program must meet the following requirements:
- Be over 20 and not more than 40.
- If you do not have higher education: be in possession of the baccalaureate degree and have 5 years of professional experience in a specific field.
- If you are a graduate or graduate: Have a professional experience of at least 1 year.
- Duration of the internship from 1 to 18 months.
The Trainee program aims to improve the professional career of the participant, so the internships have to be closely linked to your training and / or professional experience.