The UAE attracts people from all over the world wanting to experience what the country has to offer. The UAE is continuously being developed with more and more high-rise buildings and luxury hotels constructed which attracts multinational companies as well as international investors. The UAE hospitality program offers an opportunity to work in a luxury environment based on traditional Arabic heritage mixed with western influences.
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Um Al Qaiwan, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Doha
6 or 12 months (not option of less duration)
The internship program can be started at any time of the year. Candidates are recommended to register three or four months before the start date of the program.
Requirements of the program:
• Be enrolled at university or MBA program or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
• Only hospitality, tourism and culinary related majors.
• Be between 18 to 30 years old.
• Be fluent in English.
• Other European language such as German or Russian is a plus.
• Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.